EUI Young African Leaders Program 2022 in Italy-Fully-Funded The European University Institute (EUI) is an international organization that aims to promote research and education. EUI Young Leaders Program 2022 in Italy-Fully-Funded, will provide a unique opportunity for you to apply leadership and management skills in a multicultural environment in Italy, in the heart of Europe.
The program takes place every year in August and September. It will consist of lectures, debates, workshops, and activities to learn about European institutions, history, and economy or go around Italy to visit interesting places or meet Italian people. The program is organized by the European University Institute and its directorate.
The EUI Young Leaders Program 2022 in Italy-Fully-Funded will take place at the campus of Villa Schifanoia in Siena, Tuscany, Italy. The campus is situated in the middle of the Sienese hills. Siena is often called “the city of art” as it preserves a unique atmosphere with its medieval town center and its millennial history as a political, military, and artistic center; also thanks to its splendid climate and rich cultural life.
The European University Institute (EUI) in Italy is currently accepting applications for the EUI Young Leaders Program 2022, which will take place in Italy from September 18-23, 2022. In order to prepare young leaders for future EU leadership roles, the EUI Young Leaders Program offers senior students and recent graduates the opportunity to engage in a series of workshops, lectures, and discussions on European affairs. Upon completion of this program, participants will have developed their abilities as future leaders in an international environment and will be able to apply what they learned at the European Union level.
Participants will attend lectures by experts from across Europe who have a background in academia, policy, or politics. The program will also include workshops on a variety of topics such as: “Women’s Rights and Gender Equality”, “Brexit”, “Social Media and Politics”, “Future Challenges for Europe” and more.
Participants will live with Italian families during the program to provide a unique experience where participants can practice their language skills and get acquainted with Italian culture.
Upon completing this experience, successful applicants may be eligible for a variety of awards that may cover all or part of their travel costs to attend the EUI Young Leaders Program 2022
Details of EUI young African Leaders Program
Host Institution: European University Institute
Host Country: Italy
Scholarship Type: [Fully Funded Scholarship]
Financial Coverage: [Fully Funded]
Eligible Nationalities: [All Nationalities]
Academic Fields and Majors:
- Networking opportunities within a like-minded group of peers from all across Europe
- Training on how to become a competent leader and manager, with mentorship from experienced professionals
- A highly intensive course in English that aims at strengthening participants’ language skills and improving their capacity for critical thinking
- A cultural visit to Italy, where participants will explore important facets of Italian culture and history, as well as experience first-hand the Italian way of life
Benefits of EUI Program:
six-week full-time program (June-July 2022) taught by leading professors and public figures;
- All travel costs covered;
- Full board and lodging;
- A scholarship of €7000 per participant (the amount may vary depending on participants’ countries).
- Visa Cost,
- Travel Costs,
- Food Expenses and Medical Insurance.
EUI Young Leaders Program 2022 in Italy-Fully-Funded is a fully-funded summer school program. The eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Applicants must currently be enrolled at an undergraduate or graduate level (Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D.). Those who have recently completed their studies can also apply.
- Have enough knowledge and skills to follow the course.
- The EUI Young Leaders Program is open to anyone who has not yet reached their 33rd birthday by 1 January 2022.
- Applicants should hold a Masters degree or equivalent qualification and show a keen interest in politics, economics, history or law and have some related work experience.
- Have not been enrolled in a PhD program at any time, unless they are able to provide proof that they have obtained permission from their home institution to withdraw from the PhD program and move to Florence.
- Not be residing or staying in Italy when applying for the program.
To apply for this fully-funded EUI Young African Leaders you need to submit the following documents:
- A completed online application form (including a letter of motivation and a CV).
- An official copy of your academic transcript with grades (for students currently enrolled at an undergraduate or graduate level) or a certified copy of your diploma(s) and official transcript(s) with grades (for recent graduates).
- -Application form
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of legal residency (original and copy)
How to apply:
How to Apply for the EUI young African Leaders Program 2022
The Applicants can submit the online application form via the official website of MilanUniversity. The link to the online application is given below.
All steps must be completed online, in the order listed below:
- Create an account and start your application by clicking Apply now on this page.
- Fill in the online application form and upload all required documents.
- Submit your application by clicking Submit at the bottom of each page.
- The final confirmation email will serve as proof that we have received your application. Please keep it for your records.
Last Date to apply:
There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the Young African Leaders program: The Last Date to Apply for these Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy is April 2022