The Netherlands Government Scholarships program is designed to allow young students, who are enrolled in a higher education in the Netherlands, to travel abroad. The main objective of this program is to expose students to different cultures and thus improve their education experience. There were two variants: Orange Knowledge Program and Imperial Knowledge Program.The Netherlands government scholarship is a form of education provided by the government of Netherlands. The Fresh or the New Graduate can apply for this scholarship only through their own efforts, they do not have to depend on any help or support from his/her family.
About Orange Knowledge Program:
The Orange Knowledge Program is a fully funded scholarship program available to students from all over the world. It provides full tuition, room and board and a monthly stipend for one year of study. The program aims to support students who are curious about their future career path and want to explore new opportunities in their chosen field of study.
The Orange Knowledge Program is a fully funded scholarship that aims to encourage students to study at a higher level. The program offers three types of scholarships:
Orange Knowledge Scholarships: These are awarded to students who want to study at a university in the Netherlands and are able to demonstrate their academic excellence.
Orange Talent Scholarships: These are awarded to students who want to study at a university in the Netherlands but do not have an outstanding academic record or need financial support.
Orange Entrepreneur Scholarships: These are awarded to students who have studied for at least one year in another country and wish to study at an institute in the Netherlands with their own company.
Details of Netherlands Government scholarship:
Host Country: Netherlands
Host University: Different Universities of Netherlands
Scholarship offered by: Netherlands Government
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Academic fields and Majors:
The program is offered by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and aims to promote international cooperation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines through the exchange of students from different countries.
Programme subjects: Economics, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Business Administration (Supply Chain Management), Industrial Engineering and Management, Logistics, Economics and Political Science.
Non- Programme subjects: Social Sciences & Humanities (Human Geography, Psychology, Sociology), Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Benefits of Netherlands Government Scholarship:
The Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022/Orange Knowledge Program-Fully Funded offers
- The Netherlands Government Scholarship provides full funding for tuition fees and all other costs associated with studying at the University of Amsterdam.
- The programme will enable you to pursue your chosen degree, master’s or PhD programme in any subject area at the University of Amsterdam without having to take out any additional loans.
- You will be given a full scholarship that covers tuition fees and living costs – including accommodation, meals and travel costs – while you are studying at the University of Amsterdam.
- You can complete part-time study during your stay and choose between a programme that offers full-time study (full-time) or part-time study (part-time).
- The Netherlands Government Scholarship does not have any age limits or requirements for the recipient to be Dutch citizens or permanent residents of the Netherlands; however, recipients must satisfy all other admission criteria as outlined below when applying for this scholarship programme.
- Free housing accommodations during your studies;
- Other benefits such as health insurance coverage
The eligibility criteria for the Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022/Orange Knowledge Program are:
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old on 1 January 2022.
- You must be registered with OCW’s Student Information System (SIS) at the time of application.
- You need to show proof of financial support from your parents or other family member(s) in order to qualify for this scholarship program.
- Have completed at least 6 years of education or training at a university or equivalent institution.
- Be enrolled in full-time studies on a Master’s degree program at an accredited Dutch university.
- Have applied for and been accepted into an appropriate master’s degree program in any field of study that is relevant to Orange Knowledge or other knowledge-based industries. This includes academic disciplines such as engineering, science and mathematics; business studies; economics; management; law; psychology; sociology; political science and public administration; as well as humanities (history, literature).
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your birth certificate or other document that proves your nationality, if you are not a citizen of the Netherlands
- A letter or proof of enrollment in a higher education institution in the Netherlands (e.g., contract for admission to the university)
- A personal statement about the purpose of your stay in the Netherlands and how it will benefit from your studies (you can use our template)
- Two recent color photos taken against a light background
- Application Form
How to apply:
Students who qualify for this scholarship can apply online via their website. The application form should be filled out completely and submitted with all required documents and references.
Last Date to apply:
There are 3 Rounds for the deadline of Netherlands Government scholarship
Round 1=Febraury-22March 2022
Round 2=May-28June 2022
Round 3=31August-11October 2022
If you have questions about the application process or if you need assistance completing your application, please contact us at educationin.eu