UK Open University, the largest university in the UK, has decided to start granting certificates to the top students in its online courses. They have launched their first three free online courses that which anyone can register and participate. These include a Business Management course, an Introduction to Chemistry course, and an Introduction to Psychology course.
The Open University is an educational institution in the UK and it is a distance learning university. They offer students from all parts of the world higher education and they offer more than 300 courses and they work in more than 90 countries also. And what I want to tell you today is that they are accepting new students who want to study by distance learning. And that’s because they offer free online courses now, almost all of their courses are free so you won’t have fees to pay and the most important thing is if you want to study by distance learning – the universities accept new students now.
About Uk Open University:
Online learning is the new normal, so improve your skills by taking advantage of these free online courses.
With the advancement in technology, many learning institutions have moved from the traditional classroom setup to an online setup. In view of this, learning institutions like Open University have introduced free online courses on different topics ranging from Science and Technology to Arts and Humanities.
Open University is one of the most prestigious universities in the United Kingdom. Established in 1969, it has grown to become one of the best and most comprehensive educational institutions in the world. The university has consistently been ranked as one of the top universities in Europe and it has campuses all over the world including in Korea and China.
As a result of this growth and commitment to providing quality education for all, they’ve launched a number of free online courses to help people keep pace with changing times.
List of Free Online Courses Open University:
- Animal Behaviour and Welfare
- Chemistry for our Future
- Data Skills for Researchers
- Information Skills for Education Professionals
- Microbes in Life, Health, and Disease
- How to Be Human: The Manual
- Section: Health and Wellbeing in Later Life
- Understanding Dementia
- Modern Slavery and Human Rights
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Making Sense of Climate Science Denial
- Losing and Gaining Weight
- Leadership Skills for Professional Development
- Introduction to Business Research Methods
Details of UK Open University Free Online Courses:
Host Institution: UK Open University
Degree Level: Free Online Courses with Certificates
Eligible Nationalities: [All Nationalities]
Available Courses 1000+
Benefits of Free Online Courses:
The benefits of taking UK Open University free online courses and free certificates cannot be overemphasized. These online courses are offered by top universities in the UK and you can choose from a wide variety of free online courses.
- You will obtain a certificate of completion which can add value to your CV/resume, especially if you want to apply for a job in the UK. Note that when applying for jobs, it is important to list all your skills and experience, including any certificates that you have obtained. Most employers expect an applicant to have at least an A-level qualification or equivalent.
- These free online courses introduce you to new topics and also help you develop skills that will be useful in future employment.
- Taking these free online courses from UK Open University is fun! You learn at your own pace, so there’s no requirement for regular class attendance or specific deadlines for assignments. If you have a basic understanding of English, then this should not be a problem for you. If for any reason you don’t understand something, then you can read it again or ask others within the course group for help
Eligibility Criteria For Free Online Courses:
There are no specific documents required to apply for UK Open University Free Online Courses Free Certificates. All you need is to have access to the internet and a computer or mobile device that can connect you to the internet. You can also use your phone if it has an internet connection.
Necessary Documents for UK Open University Free Online Courses
- A copy of your ID card or passport
- A copy of your highest education certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How to apply:
How to Apply for UK Open University Free Online Courses Free Certificates?
To apply for UK Open University Free Online Courses, you need an email address, in which you will receive all your details and information about your course, so make sure that the email address that you provide is valid and working. You will also need a computer or mobile device that has an internet connection so that you can use it in order to login into your online course.
You will be provided with a login name and password by the university so that you can log in to your online course
Last Date to apply:
There is no deadline to enroll for OpenLearn Free Online courses.