The University of Sheffield is pleased to invite applications for the University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2022 in the UK. This scholarship program is open to international students who want to pursue a master’s degree at the university.
The University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2022 is open to applicants from all around the world. Also, these scholarships are available only for master’s degrees. The university is providing fully-funded scholarships to international students for their higher education in the UK. There are 25 fully-funded scholarships in different fields. the educational award is awarded to a highly motivated student with an excellent academic record. The studentship will cover the tuition fee.
About University of Sheffield UK:
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College, and Sheffield Technical School
The University of Sheffield is one of the world’s leading research universities.
We have a global reputation for excellence in teaching and research, and a history of innovation and excellence in engineering, science, social sciences, and medicine.
Our students are attracted from all over the world. Their diverse backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities enrich our university community.
Ranked among the top 100 universities in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2013/14, University welcomes more than 29,000 students from 145 countries.
Sheffield University achievements include:
- first UK university to be awarded four Queen’s Anniversary Prizes
- second best teaching quality in England (The Times Good University Guide 2014)
- we’re ranked seventh (The Guardian University Guide 2014)
- seven Nobel Prize winners among former staff and students
We’re at the forefront of international collaborations and partnerships across Europe, Asia, and South America. Our award-winning campus has been voted one of the best places to work in academia (Times Higher Education Workplace Survey 2011).
University of Sheffield Scholarships 2021-22 Details:
Host Country: UK
University: University of Sheffield
Degree level: Masters’s Degree
Scholarship type: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: International Students
Deadline 6 May 2022
Academic Fields and Majors:
All subjects are available to study at the University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2022 in the UK.List is given below:
- School of Architecture
- Department of Automatic Control and System Engineering
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Civil and Structural Engineering
- Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Materials Science and EngineeringDepartment of Music
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Politics and International Relations Department of Psychology
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Biomedical Science
- School of Clinical Dentistry
- School of Clinical Science
- School of East Asian Studies
- School of Education
- School of English
- School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR
Benefits of Scholarship:
The University of Sheffield will offer a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers the tuition fee of your chosen program.
Award: £10,000 tuition fee waiver
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
● Applicants must be self-funding and classified as an international students for fee purposes
● Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a full-time Masters’ degree program at the university in September 2022
● The scholarship will only be available to students who are progressing directly from their first degree as a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, or one of the countries of the Middle East.
- The scholarship is not available for students who are currently studying at the University of Sheffield.
- Have excellent academic credentials
- Be self-financing their studies
- Not be able to receive funding from any other source
Documents required for applying at the University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2022 in the UK
- Completed application form of University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2022 available on the website.
- A copy of your ID, passport or driving license
- An official transcript of your academic record (secondary school and university)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/resume
- Evidence of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors/employers, etc.
- Financial statement (for partial award only)
- A research proposal, up to 1,000 words in length
- A personal statement, up to 500 words in length.
- English Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence that you can understand English to a satisfactory level. You can do this by providing your IELTS score or other acceptable proof.
How to apply:
How to Apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarship 2022-2023:
The Applicants can submit the online application form via the official website of Malaya University. The link to the online application is given below.
All steps must be completed online, in the order listed below:
- Create an account and start your application by clicking Apply now on this page.
- Fill in the online application form and upload all required documents.
- Submit your application by clicking Submit at the bottom of each page.
- The final confirmation email will serve as proof that we have received your application. Please keep it for your records.
Last Date to apply:
There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarship 2022-2023:The Last Date to Apply for these Fully Funded Scholarships in UK is May 2022